1. Lunches should be bagged and labeled with the type of sandwich in the bag. A variety of sandwiches are welcome (individually wrapped). Please bring 10-15 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and the remaining sandwiches consisting of meat or meat/cheese (ham, bologna, lean roast beef are favorites!).
2. Include an individually wrapped soft dessert or snack (cookies, brownies without nuts, nutra-grain bars, chips, etc.) and a soft fruit (no apples/pears) or a fruit cup/applesauce or pudding (and plastic spoon if needed).
3. Most groups also provide juice boxes or bottled water to either be included in the lunch bag or handed out separately. THIS IS OPTIONAL as it may be cost prohibitive for some churches (see #6 for alternatives).
4. You are welcome to bring prepared (in a cooler) hot chocolate (4 gallons) in the cold months, or prepared (in a cooler) fruit punch or lemonade (4 gallons) in the warmer months (please just let us know ahead of time so that we don’t also bring it).
5. Please bring lunches for each member of your group if you plan to eat with us.